As part of the university's commitment to economic development and outreach, CTL hosts a variety of events to create connections between the Cornell campuses, industry members, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Inventions Roundtable™ - Medical Devices
April 16, 2010 - 9:00am - 1:30pm
Open to: Invitation-only
This event featured presentations on medical device technologies including:
- Extraocular Light Therapy Device
- Two-Dimensional Ladder Network MR Coils
- Motion-Compensated Guide for Imaging
- Multiphoton Endoscope
- Automated Device and Method for Detection of Membrane-binding Molecules
- Intraocular Lens Implant
- Mechanical Biopsy Device for Soft Tissue
- Additional Surgical Tools and Designs
Invited guests provided feedback on the technologies in the areas of marketability and applications.
Click here to view photos from the event.