As part of the university's commitment to economic development and outreach, CTL hosts a variety of events to create connections between the Cornell campuses, industry members, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Inventions Roundtable™ - Green Technology/Energy
July 14, 2010 - 8:30am - 1:30pm
Open to: Invitation-only.
This half-day event featured five presentations in the area of green technology/energy. Attendees provided feedback on marketing and commercialization strategies. The presentations included:
- Energy Efficient Inorganic Solar Cells
- Solar All-Angle Latchable Reflector (ALAR) Tiles
Serhan Ardanuc, Postdoc, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Strong, Stable Greater Conductivity Lithium Metal Batteries
Lynden Archer, Professor, Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Structurally Precise Materials for Organic Solar Cells
Eric Spitler, Postdoc, Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Conducting Metal Oxide Catalyst Supports
Chinmayee Subban, PhD Candidate, Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology
Click here to view photos from the event.