As part of the university's commitment to economic development and outreach, CTL hosts a variety of events to create connections between the Cornell campuses, industry members, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Inventions Roundtable™ - Cancer Diagnostics & Biomarkers
March 28, 2012 - 9:00am - 1:00pm
Open to: Invitation-only
This event featured presentations on emerging cancer diagnostics and biomarkers. Invited guests provided feedback in the areas of marketability and applications.
The presentations included:
- Diagnostic/Prognostic Indicators of Melanoma
Hector Peinado Selgas, Instructor, Pediatrics
- Differentiating Malignant from Benign Thyroid Lesions
Xavier Keutgen, Resident, Surgery
- Diagnosis, Classification, and Therapy of Prostate Cancer
Christopher Barbieri, Clinical Associate, Urology
- Predicting Aggressiveness of Lung Cancer
Ronald Crystal, Professor, Medicine
- Diagnostic Differential Test for Conditions of Melanocyte Proliferation
Lonny Levin, Professor, Pharmacology
Click here to view photos from the event.