As part of the university's commitment to economic development and outreach, CTL hosts a variety of events to create connections between the Cornell campuses, industry members, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Inventions Roundtable™ - Electronics, Computing & Communications
May 3, 2012 - 9:00am - 1:30pm
Open to: Invitation-only
This event featured presentations on emerging electronics, computing and communications technologies. Invited guests provided feedback in the areas of marketability and applications.
The presentations included:
- Optical Ruler for Faster, More Accurate Semiconductor Nanofabrication
Amit Lal, Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- 3D Software for GPS Alternative
Noah Snavely, Assistant Professor, Computer Science
- Wireless Sensor Networks for Military and Medical Applications
Alyssa Apsel, Associate Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- GPS Anti-Tampering Method
Mark Psiaki, Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- High-Power Terahertz and Millimeter-Wave Signals on Silicon Chips
Ehsan Afshari, Assistant Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
Click here to view photos from the event.