As part of the university's commitment to economic development and outreach, CTL hosts a variety of events to create connections between the Cornell campuses, industry members, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Cornell Technology Road Show
July 10, 2013 - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Open to: Invitation only.
Attendees reviewed selected physical sciences technologies coming out of Cornell University and learned about our technology transfer program.
Technologies presented include:
- HyperDex: New data store for Big Data
- Highly Scalable Scripting Language for Video Games and Simulations
- Smartphone-Based Solutions for Personal Mobile Health Monitoring
- Energy Efficient Magnetic Memory and Logic Devices
- Silicon Photonics Chip for Computing and Telecommunications
- 3-D Light Image Sensors for Electronic Devices and Biomedical Applications
Hors d'oeuvres and drinks were served after the presentations.