Get the latest news on Cornell Technologies, CTL Events, and startups based on licensed Cornell technologies by following CTL on Twitter @CU_TechTransfer.
Newsletters published between 2007 and 2014 use CTL's former name, "Cornell Center for Technology Enterprise & Commercialization (CCTEC)," when referring to this office.
- Newly Released Cornell Co-Bred Squash Varieties Receive All-America Selections 2017
- Bactana Animal Health
- Improving Donor and Recipient Matching for Kidney Transplants with Allogenomic Mismatch Scores
- Cornell Startup, CycloPure, Sets Out to Make Water Safer
- Weill Cornell Researchers Enhance Protein Translation
- 2015 FLC Award of Excellence in Technology Transfer
- Center for Technology Licensing Announces New Cornell Startup, Fesarius Therapeutics
- Systems and Methods for Securing Bitcoin Purchases Made via Credit Card
For archived newsletters, click here.